From time to time at Critiquer, we will have different job listings available. Check back to this page if you are interested in working for Critiquer.com!
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities
- Posting about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums).
- Critiquing, sharing and responding to online posts on critiquer.com.
- Representing the platform on your campus and in creative social circles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our brand and services on your campus.
If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company. You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new users.
- Post about our services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Share and respond to online critiques.
- Post your own creative work for critique on critiquer.com.
- Brainstorm ideas for events and organize brand/platform awareness on campus generating new users on the platform.
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers.
- Thoroughly understand our brand and services to inform potential customers.
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends.
- Monitor online comments and respond or forward to the Marketing department.
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas.
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests based on the website/platform.
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Must be majoring in a creative field, (e.g. any design related major, any art related major, along with photography, architecture and other technical creative majors.).
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms.
- Experience creating online content.
- Familiarity with scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
To submit your resume, please submit through out contact form here.